*CCC Intellisphere® Insurance Reporting offers insight into factors driving vehicle repair
and total loss costs. The management reports provide in-depth access to collision estimating,
complete with ad-hoc reporting capabilities, and insight into key performance indicators,
trend analysis and industry data.
- Identify parts usage, labor, materials, adjustments, cycle time and productivity.
- Analyzes impact of change in data attributes such as vehicle age, odometer, loss state and type, and vehicle make and model.
- Benchmarks against current industry data.
*CCC Intellisphere® Insurance Reporting is a registered trademark and service product of CCC Information Services Inc. Chicago IL.
Estimate Audit Reporting
Quality Claims Solutions provides audit reports centered around the capture of Loss Economic Opportunities. Analytics
that reflect where opportunities are, help ensure best practices and standards.
- On-Demand, Real-Time Reports - QCS offers a number of reports online that you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The data for these reports is updated real-time; you can be assured that you are getting up to the minute data. The reports
can be narrowed by parameters such as: dates, adjuster, location, shop and many more. The reports are exported as PDF documents
to provide a solid, standard medium for viewing and saving.
- Monthly Report Distribution - Whether you decide to access your reports online or not, QCS also offers a paperless distribution of
standard monthly reports. These reports will come through your email each month with attached PDF documents of some of our standard
summaries as well as detailed information.
- Useful, Readable Reporting Formats - The management staff at Quality Claims Solutions have completed hundreds of revisions on these
reports based on their own usability as well as suggestions from clients. Although the reporting system at QCS never stops evolving,
the reporting formats used today are refined and have proven to be exceptionally useful in making strategic business decisions for
your claims management.
"In today's marketplace, having access to useful, real-time data is a key component to managing severity and expenses."
-Steve Bruce, President, Quality Claims Solutions